Monday, May 9, 2011

My first garden!

I always wanted a vegetable garden.  We moved to Sun Valley, Idaho two years ago.  Everyone said "short growing season"   "good luck with that"   "you can't grow a thing here"  Everyone was so negative, until  Evergreen Landscaping came to help me.  Jessica was even more enthusiastic than I was.  So sweet!  and Jay came and worked his magic, even thought it was his birthday and he had a broken foot.  We chose a spot in the corral and they brought crew, trucks, rototillers, all the tools to make my little dream a reality.

Here is a little portion of the corral.
Jessica said "good soil".  
I trusted.



Here come the crew!  Rototillers!
Dig!  Move!  Mix!



Here's Jay, broken foot, he seems to love doing this.



My finished little patch of future veggies.  
I'm going to prove them all wrong.  
I'm going to grow!

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! Grow giant pumpkins, butternut squash, radishes, lettuce, onions, peppers, cucumbers, green beans, and whatever else your little heart desires!

    ReplyDelete

Please add a comment! I would love to hear from you.